Happy 17 months, a few days late. You were actually in the hospital on your 17th month birthday, which was no fun. But, you are starting to feel a lot better, and that is so great to see!
You are such a sweet, loving, and kind little boy. You can get "rough" at times, but nothing that is out of control, or naughty. You are timid and shy at times, but surprise us with an outgoing hair at other times. You still love to cuddle, and I can't tell you how much I love that!
A few things about you this month.....
-You are weighing in at about 20 pounds.
-You wear 12 month clothing. Some 18 month shirts, but mostly 12 months.
-You really enjoy your puppy, Tucker.
-You are starting to get quite the appetite, but you still won't try just any food we put in front of you. You really enjoy hot dogs, any kind of pasta, peanut butter, toast, bananas, pancakes, french toast, pizza, crackers, puffs, and cheesy puff popcorn.
- You are now falling asleep in your swing every night, and it is part of our nightly routine.
- You really enjoy playing with your glow worm.
- You go to bed around 8:00 in the evenings, and sleep until about 6:00 in the mornings.
- We are still really working with you in regards to saying new words. You still do the basic, but we are working with you on different activities, and hopefully that will expand your vocabulary some. But, I feel like you are right on track in the learning area, and are doing a great job!
- You also still have your pacifier, which we are going to try hard to take away from you. We are going to try and ween it from you slowly, and only give it to you during the evening hours, and right before bed time. Hopefully by the time you turn 18 months, it will be gone :)
You are a very special boy in our lives, and Mommy and Daddy love you so much. I am very excited to watch you grow, and continue to learn new things. You are like a sponge in this great big world, and you are just soakin' it all up. And, we have so much fun watching you process every little detail. Thank you, Carson, for being you. You are an amazing little guy.