Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Tinley

Carson and I got the opportunity to go and meet Baby Tinley the other night.


Tinley is one of my good friends' daughter.  She is so cute, and so tiny!  All 5 pounds of her is so precious. 


Carson was so excited to hold her, and looked so proud as he displayed this cute little girl on his lap.  She is so little, so she fit perfectly on his lap, with his pudgy little hands surrounding her body.  He knew exactly what to do, and was so thrilled.  He is such a lover, and it was so fun to watch him cuddle her.  He would give her kisses, and hug her as to show us that he is really enjoying himself. 
 
 




Congrats to Carrie and Kyle on their precious buddle of joy!  She is such a sweetheart. 

1 comment:

  1. W H A T D A R L I N G P I C T U R E S!!!
    You made my day with capturing the essence of sweetness that Carson is. And what a cute baby girl-I think her name fits her well.

    ReplyDelete