Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wee Lad

Wee Lad is a Mommy's Boy by night, and a Daddy's boy by day/weekends.  Boy does his face light up when he sees his Daddy, and that just makes my heart melt.  I love it.  The squeal and smile is a mutual thing between the two of them.  They are both always so excited to see each other, as their time together isn't much. 


Carl and Carson have so much fun together.  I love when we are home on the weekends, and I get to witness their special bond they have first hand.  It is definitely a highlight of my weekend.  They wrestle, and play ball, and read books, and chase after each other, while Carson is giggling, and can hardly catch his breath.  And that noise?  That is music to this Mama's ears.







To say that we are counting down the days until an extended, three day weekend, might be a bit of an understatement.  We are all so excited.  The weekends always seem to go way too fast, so I am looking forward to the extra day with my two boys. 

I get to see this little smirk for three days straight.  Ahhh, yes!  Consider me completely ecstatic.   

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to spend time with you and with Carson this past week. He is as wonderful as you claim him to be in your blogs: so darn cute that you want to grab him and squish on him all the time.

    ReplyDelete