Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Zion

We got the opportunity to go and meet my cousin's new little baby tonight, who is a week old.  And by little, I mean teeny tiny!  He weighed in at just over 6 pounds, and is only about 18 inches long.  It's been a while since I have held someone so little, and it was fun!  He is such a little cutie.  And, his big sister Zoey seems to be adjusting well to the role of being the older sibling.   





Carson was excited to see Zoey again, but didn't really show much interest in Zion.  That doesn't really surprise me.  He is not a big fan of babies, for some reason. 

Carson is still loving his swing, and tries to climb in it often.  He has now made it part of his nightly routine, and will fall asleep in it. 


Carson is still on the nebulizer treatments, and we are going to try and continue them for a while.  He is still fighting a cough, that we are going to try and beat, and hope that it doesn't get worse.  And, I am happy to report, that he is getting used to the whole concept, and even helps me hold it! 


And while holding it tonight, he decided to put it in his mouth, and suck on it.  Hey, I don't care what he does with the piece, just so he breaths it in!  And, I am pretty sure him having the piece in his mouth directly is going to be the most effective!  So, kudos to you Carson.  You have come a long ways since a few days ago, when you thought that a nebulizer treatment was the worst thing ever :) 


Carson and I had a little dinner date tonight at The Falcon's Nest.  He is so good for me......even in public.  He ate like a big boy, waited patiently for me while I cleaned up, and while I paid for the food.  He is such a sweetheart.  I am so proud of our little guy who is growing up so much, and is really showing it in more ways than one!     

1 comment:

  1. we miss you carson!! glad you are on the mend!
    marissa & kiddos

    ReplyDelete