1. First thing I will start with is his 4-wheeler. He got it for Christmas this year from Santa, and has loved it since day 1. It is battery operated by the push of a button. Carl and I didn't really know what Carson would think of it, or if he would know how to operate it. Well, the quick learner that he is, it only took about 2-3 times that we pushed the button, for him to put the 2 together, and away he went! At first he struggled holding down the button all the time, as his ride was a bit choppy to begin with, but he got the hang of it real quickly. He still struggles (a lot) with steering, but that will come. He goes until he runs into something, and will continue to spin the wheels until someone moves him, and sends him in a new direction.
|His mouth is full of cookie, and he runs into the furniture...a lot!|
|And, he's off down the hallway!|
|Reading a book at Frannie's house|
3. Aunt Di Di and Uncle Nathan got Carson a music table for Christmas. And, Carson's really
4. Carson is in love with phones. He has a play phone that he got for his birthday that he really enjoys, but he also loves to play with cell phones! But, then again, what child doesn't like cell phones and remotes, right?
5. Carson also got a Giraffe bike for his birthday that he enjoys playing with. It says it is for 18+ months of age, and he is still too small for it, but he understands the concept, and likes to press all the buttons. He tries to ride the bike, but his little legs just aren't long enough to get the job done. But, he knows exactly which button turns on the music (which, is very loud, may I add) and that is usually the first thing we hear in the mornings!
6. Next up, the POPPER! Carson also got this toy for his birthday, and he got it from his daycare provider. She said that he looooves to play with it at her house, and she gets to listen to it all day, so thought she would bring the noise to our house! We thanked her for the toy. Ha! Carson loves this thing. He also loves to carry it around, hit things with it, and bang it on the floor....especially the kitchen floor, which prompts me to tell him "No thank you, that is not a jack hammer" :)
7. And, last but certainly not the least, or the most quiet toy, his mower! This mower is a lot like the popper when it comes to noise level. When he walks it, the balls inside of it rotate around, and it makes a very
I think I will end with those small things that we admire these days. That pretty much sums up what Carson is usually up to these days, with an exception to the things he really likes to get into (like the kitchen cupboards) but I will leave that for later. Actually, that may be up next. Stay tuned for more fun from the Brouwer household! Have a great night, and count your many blessings.
|My most treasured blessing|