Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 29

Last Friday marked Week 29!  We are into the "30s" this week, and that is a wonderful feeling. 

I went to the doctor on Tuesday, and for documentation purposes only, I will state that I have gained 14 pounds so far.  I think at the end of Carson's pregnancy, I had gained a total of about 30 pounds, so I am hoping I don't go over that with this little one.  And if I do, I am ok with that.  But I more so want to focus on eating healthy, and gaining healthy weight. 

This week we received a gift from my wonderful Mother.  It states that the baby is growing, and so it my body.  I may feel as if there is not enough room inside of me for my organs, but there certainly is.  The best way to deal with the discomforts of the late pregnancy is to maintain proper nutrition, drink plenty of fluids, practice good posture, and rest. 


It also states that the baby can open his eyes, and turn his head towards a source of any light.  His sensory organs are well developed, and his fingernails and toenails are growing.  Baby brother weighs about 2.5 pounds, and is over 15 inches long.  The movements I feel will probably begin to change, as the space becomes cramped. 


So, this week's gift included:  A pack of newborn diapers, body spray and bubble bath, Mountain Dew, Preparation H, and a grooming kit for the little guy.


Thank you so much to my Wonderful Mother and Sister for the amazing and thoughtful gifts! 

1 comment:

  1. You go ahead and pamper yourself with good things; you are certainly being well looked after by your loved ones. I hope you are feeling well and that the next few weeks/months f l y b y!

    ReplyDelete