Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Friday

Last Friday, we got the opportunity to watch Baby Tyler all day.  We all had so much fun with him around!  I was anxious to get my hands on a baby, for a whole day, and Carl and I were excited to see how Carson would respond to another little baby around for a whole day.  I think Carson did so very well!  He kissed him, hugged him, shared his toys, and was very good around him.  He was such a big helper all day.  Almost too much of a helper, but I will not complain about him being so interested.  Diaper changes turned into about a 10 minute ordeal, of me hoping that little Tyler wouldn't pee all over the place, because Carson had to help, and do it all.  He loves to put a diaper on his bear, and he does a very good job of it.  So, he knows just what to do, but it is a little different with an actual baby who, does in fact, move all over the place!  Ha.  Carl and I would laugh, because Tyler would kick his legs, and Carson would say "No No Tyler!"

Tyler is a very happy little guy, and I managed to get a few good shots of him flashing his smile at us.  He is a pretty calm baby, and was very interested in what Carson was busy doing all day.  Carson read him a book, and my heart melted to the ground.  He was so sweet about it, and it was so cute.  It got me even more anxious for our new little guy to arrive, if that is even possible? 



The real test will come in April when Baby Brother arrives, but I think Carson will adjust very well to another little one in the house.  He showed a little jealousy from time to time throughout the day, but nothing that isn't to be expected.  And, he responded very well to us saying..."you have to share."


Friday night we ventured off to the High School gym to watch Jared wrestle in the Little Mat Man's Wrestling Tournament.  Jared did really well, even though he got beat.  He was matched up with some tough kids!  And, I will say that those little kids out there on the mats, ages from about 5-10, in their little singlets, trying to look all tough, and "wrestle" was so cute.  A little one would get pinned (well- pretty much lay on the mat for the other boy to pin him) and get up and smile from ear to ear.  It was so funny.  He didn't care about what just happened, he was having a blast.  I am super bummed I didn't get any pictures of the fun event.  But, Carson was so good for us, once again.  I think he loves to just watch what is going on in the big gym, and that is what keeps his attention.

And to top off our grand day, we enjoyed cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  Carson approves, 100%!

What a great way to kick-off our Wonderful Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun-reading blog, Ang, and the pictures were dear. Carson is getting some stretch in his life that's for sure. Thanks for taking the time to fill us in with words and still pics. Super!

    ReplyDelete