Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Blog

Today marks this little blog's one year birthday!  This is so crazy for me to think that I have been blogging for a whole year.  It truly seems like a few months ago I started this little space.  This post also marks number 118.

Wow....118 posts, and a year later, and here we are!

I truly am loving looking back on all of the posts that I have written over the year.  There have been ups and downs, trials and triumphs, and good and bad.  We have been through a lot, but at the end of each day, we still try our very best to Admire the Small Things.  Because we are so truly blessed, and have so much to be thankful for. 

Writing hasn't ever been my "go-to" for much of anything.  But as I get older, I find it to be very relaxing, and rather therapeutic.  I can pour my feelings out as I type, and it's amazing how the words just seem to flow together.

I am looking forward to the second year of this little space, and all that comes with it.  There will be a lot to write about in the next year, I do know that much!

Happy Birthday, little blog.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Happy Birthday Little Blog. I'm so glad, little blog, you came into my life and made it brighter and more fun. Thank you, Ang, for all your good effort and sharing your blessings. I count it a blessing that you know your are blessed!

    ReplyDelete