Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mr. Fix It

This little guy has a new favorite toy!  G&G Brouwer got him this little tool set, and he is in LOVE with it.  It is the first toy he finds when he wakes up in the mornings, and when he gets home from daycare every day.  He will sit forever, and run his drill.  I will sit there, and watch as the screws go in, and out of their destined holes.  I love to watch his little hands and fingers at work.  He is very good at maneuvering the drill all by himself, and can do it with one hand.  He may be small, but he has some pretty big mitts on him!



Carson is our little Mr. Fix it!  He gets so excited, and gets a look of complete satisfaction after he has done the task at hand. 

On a different note.....this is the status of Carson these days.  So happy, and full of life and excitement.  I love our evenings together, and he is our little 'monster' these days.  But, my love for our little monster couldn't be any stronger.  He brings us so much joy, it is truly incredible.  



We love you dearly, our little man.   You are a complete goof ball, and I love that about you.  You are always there to put a smile on my face, when I need it most.  No matter what kind of day I am having, all of it is washed away when I see this smile, and hear your giggle.  You are an amazing little boy.  Truly amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite things in the whole world; to have you share your amazing gift, Carson and the fun you and your family are having with him, through this amazing media called internet. Joy, Joy, Joy.

    ReplyDelete