Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday Party

On Saturday night, Carson and I headed out to the Kalkwarf's to celebrate Brayden turning 3, and Kennedy turning 2.  The evening was equipped with birthday cake, presents galore, BBQ food, and fun times with cousins!  Carson took a long nap on Saturday, and was ready to go for the fun evening.  





This was Brayden's "BIG" gift from his parents.  I am sure you can imagine a 3 year old's face after seeing this outside!  It is so cool.  And, goes really fast, may I add.  Brayden, along with the rest of the kids, were havin' a blast on this Arctic Cat!
  
 

Carson and Uncle Mike also had a lot of fun that evening.  I am so bummed that my nice camera is out of commission right now....hence the blurry picture. 


We all had a lot of fun that evening celebrating another year for two special children.  Birthday parties are always so much fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about your camera. I like what you've done to the face page of your blog; it was fun to have a surprise change. I especially like the fact that one of my favorite pictures is always front and forward for me to see-the one where Carson is not front and forward. I giggle everytime I see his feet in perfect alighnment. What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete