Wednesday, March 25, 2015

These boys

......sure make my world go round!


They are both different in so many ways.  Their personalities are crazy opposite, and I love that about them.  What works with one, doesn't work for the other.



There are moments in the day that I swear I am going to lose my sh**, I am not going to lie.  The moments that feel like you are in the trenches, and bed time will never come, you are just sure of it.  But I think we all need to feel those feelings.  We all need to experience them, to really appreciate the little people that we are trying to mold.  It helps us, and makes us become better parents.  These 2 little boys know how to make me go batty one moment, and then melt my heart into a puddle the next.  They are talented like that, those tiny little humans them.


My love for them is fierce, and so unconditional.  I am so thankful the Lord has entrusted us with them.  Here is to our last few weeks with just them, before everyone's world is rocked a little bit with a tiny precious little girl to love on!  


1 comment:

  1. Well said, Dear Angie, you have spoken the heart of every single mother - neutral zones for emotions are few and far between when multiple kids are around. I still agree with Jamie: "You got to outnumber them"! And believe me, that love you feel.....it just gets more and more deep.

    ReplyDelete