Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Current Status

We have had a lot going on in our world these days.  And since this little space of mine is truly something for me to look back on, and is my little "diary"...I thought I would update my future self on our current status.

Insert bittersweet picture.


It's going to be very hard to leave this house that we have called home for 2 years now.  We have put a lot of sweat into this house, and have put in countless hours to make it our home.  But we feel this is right.  We are ready for our next big adventure, and ready for our next step together as a family.  Carl and I have done a lot of thinking, talking, praying, and weighing the 'pros' and 'cons' about this situation, and we have decided that this is best thing for our family.

Along with many, many things I will miss about this house, I am also going to miss our gigantic Moon Plant that has taken over the entire corner of our flower garden.  Carl and I joke about it everytime we see it, and always have a little 'talk' with the plant, and it usually consists of something like....."Dude, we never water you, settle down!  Stop growing so much!  You are taking over the entire corner of our flower garden, and covering up other plants--stop being so selfish!"  Haha.  We are thinking about naming the plant, because---you know, if you talk to it, you should probably be on a 'first-name-basis' right?




We know where our next home will be city wise, but we don't know the exact house that we will soon call a home.  We don't know when our home will sell....but when the time comes, we will be ready.  For right now----we get to go through the joys of waiting patiently impatiently, and hoping for a quick sale.  Oh, and trying our best to have a 'show ready' home at all times.  Did you know that is next to impossible with two little monstrous boys?!  Ha.  But, I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment: