Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 36

We have made it to 36 weeks in this pregnancy!  As of last Friday, we officially have no more than 4 weeks left.  Ahhhh, what a great feeling!  Now, I am hoping these weeks fly by :)

Last weeks gift came from my sister.  I received a card in the mail, with a $10 Casey's gift card enclosed!  What a wonderful surprise.  I love getting mail that isn't a bill.  Does anyone else feel the same way?

This week in the pregnancy:  I only have a few more weeks left, which means I am having weekly appointments.  Therefore, I got a gas gift card to help with the numerous drives to Cedar Falls that I take due to my appointments.  Thanks for the gift card, Diane.  It will come in very handy, that's for sure!


I informed my loving husband last night that I feel like I need to have this baby already.....for numerous reasons.  But at the time, the reason on my mind was:  When your maternity clothes (shirts in particular) and even t-shirts no longer fit you, and you have to ween through your closet to find a shirt that is long enough to cover your basketball like stomach......that's a pretty good sign the baby needs to arrive.  Ha!  But, really.....this is a true story.
The end is drawing near, and I am getting ever so anxious to meet this precious little soul that I have been carrying for the past 9 months.  There is a birthday that is soon to take place in our family, and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. It was good to phone chat with you this week and clearly it came through you were READY to deliver-but there is nothing to do but patiently wait til the time is here; and it will come ever so slowly. Find ways to be comfortable-that's all I can say about it.

    ReplyDelete